Bigfatapps is committed to protecting consumer privacy online. We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the web will not only protect our users but increase users' trust and ultimately their participation in online activities. The purpose of our policy is to tell you the types of information we collect about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone and the choices you have regarding our use of the information. Bigfatapps strives to provide its visitors with the many benefits of Internet technology and to provide an interactive and personalized experience.
What information do we collect? Data you provide directly to us
● If you register with us (such as date of birth, username, logo, password, and email address);
● Information you provide by participating in any social media chats, communities, or posts. We will consider this information as part of the public domain;
● Information you provide to us if you report a problem with our Services or App.
Data we may collect when you use our Services and App (whether or not you register with us)
● data about your location, device type, operating system, and platform;
● Data about your computer's browser version, operating system version, page load time, network, generated device ID information, referral source, and IP address.
● how often you visit our App and how much time you spend using the App;
How do we use your information?
We may use your data in the following ways:
● to provide you with Apps and Linked Sites and to continually improve their features;
● to store your playback history;
● to provide help desk and support services;
● to customize the application that is available to you;
● to ensure that you comply with our terms;
● To ease any chat messages.
● To improve the application, for analytics and reporting purposes, to provide technical support, or to answer your questions. This also includes the use of data to log any malfunctions in our provision of the Application, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us);
● to notify you if you have received message update notifications or something;
● to enable social network integration, especially with Facebook;
● To personalize your experience.
● to send push notifications for the mobile or web application (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of your device or your browser settings and selecting the appropriate setting);
● to provide other services and applications that we think may be of interest to you;
● fraud and crime prevention;
● to create a profile for marketing purposes on eg Facebook or Google;
● Emails (regarding updates, newsletter, new features, (new) apps, etc.);
Cookies and web beacons
We collect information about your Internet browser, computer, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone, or other device used to access Bigfatapps to ensure that Bigfatapps is optimal for those devices.
We may also automatically log certain anonymous information about visitors to Bigfatapps, including but not limited to where a user came from to visit our site, IP address, search terms used, browser type, and reading the history of pages viewed.
We use third-party information, reports, and analytics about the usage and browsing patterns of Bigfatapps users. We allow third-party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on Bigfatapps. The information collected includes search terms, search parameters, click-throughs by users, and other similar information. We use this information to improve Bigfatapps and ensure that we deliver relevant content to our users. The Analytics we use does not identify individual users of Bigfatapps.
Third-party advertising networks and social networks
Bigfatapps expects its partners and advertisers to respect the privacy of our users. However, the third parties, including our partners, advertisers, and other content providers that may be accessed via our Site, may have privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site, you may link to, or display, as part of a frame on a Bigfatapps page, certain content already created or hosted by a third party. Also, through Bigfatapps you may be introduced to or access information, websites, advertisements, features, contests, or sweepstakes offered by other parties. Bigfatapps is not responsible for the actions or policies of these third parties. You should review the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information about a feature or page operated by a third party.
We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (such as information that does not include your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in an effort to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. To learn more about third-party advertising or to opt out of such advertising, you can visit both the Network Advertising Initiative and Alliance Advertising Digital.
In addition to the above, we have implemented some "Google Analytics" features in Bigfatapps that support display advertising, including retargeting. Visitors to Bigfatapps can opt out of Google Analytics, customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ads Preference Manager, and learn more about how Google displays ads by viewing the Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may also download the opt-out browser add-on for Google Analytics.
Another part of our priority is to add protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Bigfatapps does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Information security and accuracy
We intend to protect your personal information and keep it accurate. Bigfatapps implements reasonable technical, administrative, and safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information we have about you. You can do this by contacting us at our email address. We will ensure that you are provided with a copy of the data we are processing about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by electronically sending your copy. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you an administrative fee.
Information correction and deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so that we can update it and maintain the accuracy of your data. If you would like Bigfatapps to delete any information about you at any time, you can simply contact us HERE
Contact the site