- Posted by:
- Posted on:
UserLAnd is an open-source app that allows you to run several Linux distributions like Ubuntu,
Debian, and Kali.
– No need to root your device.
– Use a built-in terminal to access your favorite shells.
– Easily connect to VNC sessions for a graphical experience.
– Easy setup for several common Linux distributions, like Ubuntu and Debian.
– Easy setup for several common Linux applications, like Octave and Firefox.
– A way to experiment and learn Linux and other common software tools from the palm of your hand.
When UserLAnd first launches, it presents a list of common distributions and Linux applications.
Clicking one of these then leads to a series of set-up prompts. Once these have been completed,
UserLAnd will download and set up files required to start the task that has been selected. Based on
the set-up, you will then be connected to your Linux distribution or application in a terminal or
VNC viewing Android application.
Want to know more about getting started? View our wiki on Github:
Want to ask questions, give feedback, or report any bugs you’ve encountered? Reach us on Github: